Our Club was formally inagurated in rental building on 16.09.1932 by Late Rt.Hon. Sri M.Krishnan Nair. The foundation stone of the present building was laid by the late Hon’ble District judge Roa Bahadur, A.V. Govinda Menon on 06.09.1933. The site of the building measuring one acre was initially taken on a twenty years lease basis and finally it was purchased out right on05.01.1954. Our Club’s registration number with the Registrar of Societies, Coimbatore 1/1993.